What to do after a car accident that is not your fault?

Greg Stokes: The first thing to do after an accident is call the police. If you are injured, go to the doctor or hospital and get treatment. The next thing is report this claim to your own insurance company. Pick up a copy of the accident report, and find out who is the at-fault driver’s insurance company.

If you are injured, I always suggest contacting an attorney. Your attorney will guide you through this process

CategoryAuto Accidents
Write a comment:

You must be logged in to post a comment.

© 2016 Stokes & Kopitsky, P.A. · All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Sitemap