Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Stokes & Kopitsky, P.A.
  • Free Consultations Available
  • ~
  • Call Us Now • No Recovery No Fee

How long do I have to report a car accident?

Greg Stokes: First off, you want to report it immediately to the police. The second thing, you definitely want to report it to your own insurance company. You do not want to wait more than 30 days, because after 30 days, particularly if you are trying to apply for an uninsured or underinsured motorist benefits, they can refuse to pay the claim because of late notice. Call the police immediately and then the insurance companies

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

by filling out the form below

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation