What Role Does A Neuropsychologist Play In Court?

If you have a closed head injury where your skull is not split open, if you have a brain injury that doesn’t show on an MRI or a CAT scan, the only expert that can determine that you have deficits, that your thinking doesn’t work the same and they can prove it came from the trauma, is that neuropsychologist.


Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential consultation.