Getting Your Car Repaired
If you are in a car accident that is someone else’s fault, you are entitled to these things:
1) Car repair or car value amount (if totaled), paid by the insurance company.
2) An immediate rental car at no charge to you, that you can keep until your car is repaired or the insurer says it is totaled.
3) You can pick where you want your car repaired.
4) You are entitled to genuine, new replacement parts.
5) You are also entitled to money for the loss of value to your vehicle because it has been in a wreck, even after it is repaired.
6) You will get the best results if you call the insurance adjuster EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL YOU ARE PAID!
Stokes & Kopitsky are highly experienced Atlanta injury attorneys who are here to help you if you are injured in an accident. There is no charge for your first consultation, we advance all costs, and there is no fee unless and until we obtain a settlement or court award for you. Call us 24/7, toll-free at 800-700-5050 for help from our knowledgeable, skilled attorneys for all serious injury cases.