Five Secrets the Insurance Adjuster Doesn’t Want You to Know
A successful accident case requires three things: liability (also called fault or negligence), serious injury or death, and insurance.
Insurance company adjusters – who evaluate injury claims and offer settlements – work to get the best deal for the insurance company, not for the injured victim. When you are injured in an accident, here are 5 things they don’t want you to know:
1) You may be entitled to compensation for pain, suffering, and permanent disability or disfigurement – IN ADDITION to car repair or replacement, medical bill payment, and payment of lost wages.
2) Anything you say to an insurance company CAN AND WILL be used against you, to try to avoid paying your claim.
3) You can collect from your own insurance company if the person who hit you has no insurance.
4) If you file an injury claim against a friend or neighbor, it will not hurt them – their insurance company will pay you, not them. That’s people get insurance – to protect not just them, but everyone who may be hurt..
5) When cases are handled by good attorneys, most can be settled without trial.
Stokes & Kopitsky have the experience and knowledge needed to handle the most complicated accidental injury cases. Please call us, 24/7, for your free consultation. There is no fee unless and until we obtain an award or settlement for you, and we advance all costs. We are here to help you. Please call us toll-free at 404-892-0011 for experienced, caring, high-quality legal help.