Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Stokes & Kopitsky, P.A.
  • Free Consultations Available
  • ~
  • Call Us Now • No Recovery No Fee

The police officer sometimes will accept the opinion of the first person who called 911. Can you dispute the accident report if it is wrong?

Greg Stokes: Well, it is a good idea to argue against any facts that do not give a full picture of what happened. When there are 911 calls, one of the things we do is an open records request to the police department and the 911 operators. We get a digital recording of the 911 call so we can hear what was called in. Police, when they are dealing with an emergency situation, sometimes get

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

by filling out the form below

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation