Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Stokes & Kopitsky, P.A.
  • Free Consultations Available
  • ~
  • Call Us Now • No Recovery No Fee

What To Do If a Loved One Died Due to Someone’s Negligence


In conclusion, no amount of monetary compensation or damages can replace the death of your loved one. Nevertheless, it is important that the surviving family of a wrongful death have recourse for the financial, emotional, and any other negative loss or impact that the death of their loved one has had upon them. A family’s welfare and their future could very well hang in the balance, depending on the success of obtaining an award in the wrongful injury suit. Therefore, it is important that you not try to handle this important, and often complex, legal matter by yourself.  If you or a loved one has been a victim, Stokes & Kopitsky can help.  We will help you understand what your legal rights and options are, and help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

by filling out the form below

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation